The historical event in commemoration of the 749th reign and 716th death anniversaries of the legendary Pskov Prince Timothy Dovmont is to be held in the Dovmontov town of the Pskov Kremlin from 12.00 to 6.00 p.m. on 31 May 2015.
You will learn about the history of the city, look at the model of 14th century model of Pskov Kremlin and get acquainted with life and crafts of pskovites, and listen to the music from 12th -14th centuries.
Waiting for you and your happy families!
12.00-6.00 p.m. festival sites work at:
1. Stage. Music groups performing
2. Blacksmiths site: Shopping area (blacksmithing, master classes, sale)
3. Handicrafters site: Shopping area (artistic craftwork, master classes, sale)
4. Reconstructors site: 12th -14th centuries (life, culture, traditions and fights)
5. Hearty meal site by "HANZA" restaurant
6. Bell tower of the Holy Trinity Cathedral (2d floor) model of 14th century model of Pskov Kremlin.
1.00 p.m. Literary and musical performance on the life of Pskov Prince.
Providers – Cultural department of the Pskov City Administration, The Pskov City Youth Club